Npower Sign Online 19 Tariff Review
Npower have just launched their new sign online 19 tariff for domestic gas and electricity supplies which offers a discount against standard tariff.
The new npower sign online 19 tariff replaces the previous sign online 18 tariff which offers a flat 2% discount against the standard npower tariff until 30th September 2011 and is currently the cheapest option for npower customers. This deal offers the cheap prices for both new and existing customers and could save you up to £317 per year versus a standard tariff that is paid by cash or cheque rather than direct debit.
Npower Sign Online 19 Tariff Features at a glance
Here are the features of the new sign online 19 tariff from npower :
- Guaranteed savings of 2% against npower standard tariff for the duration of the contract
- Prices and rates guaranteed until the end of September 2011
- Direct debit discounts applied after 12 months of the account being opened
- For gas and electricity supplies
- You must sign up online via the company’s website
- You must pay by fixed monthly direct debit
- You are also entitled to lower rates on home central heating cover and a 50% cashback if you don’t call the home team out for repairs
- Manage your account online and send in your own meter readings so no more estimated bills
This is a very popular tariff for npower customers and for those switching from other suppliers and is constantly in the best buy tables for gas, electricity and dual fuel tariffs.
How do you apply for the sign online 19 tariff ?
It’s very easy to get a quote and to switch to this tariff whether you are already an npower customer with a previous version of sign online or are thinking of switching from another provider. The easiest method is to visit the npower website and get a quote and then follow the instructions to switch you account over to them.
If you have never switched before then it’s very easy. Once you have provided your details on the easy to complete online form then they will handle all of the paperwork and switching process on your behalf. They will provide a date for the switch or upgrade from another tariff and your energy supply will not be interrupted. Once you know the date of the switch it’s best for you to take meter readings on that day just to ensure that all the billing is accurate and up to date.
This is a recommended tariff from electricityprices.org.uk and you can see just how much you can save right now by getting an online quote and you’ll see your savings against your current energy supplier and current tariff. For 60 seconds of your time you could be saving up to £317 per year by switching to the new npower sign online 19 tariff.