British Gas Websaver 11 Electricity and Gas Prices
The latest discounted tariff from British Gas is version 11 of their ever popular websaver tariff where you can save 6% for the next 14 months off their standard rates.
This new tariff follows the same logic of their other discounted rates and is called british gas websaver 11 which provides you with a massive 6% discount off their standard tariff for the next 14 months. This tariff provides you with the cheapest prices and rates available from british gas and is very popular amongst BGs customers. The discount is available until 31st May 2012 and you also get to manage your account and bills online so you can say goodbye to estimated bills as you provide all your meter readings and your bill is calculated on these values. Of course like most cheaper tariffs offered by the energy companies you need to sign up online and pay by fixed monthly direct debit.
British Gas Websaver 11 at a glance
Here are the main features of the british gas websaver 11 tariff that you can sign up for :
- A fixed 6% discount from their main standard tariff
- This means an average £135 discount for dual fuel customers
- Now available with nectar points in conjunction with sainsburys and other providers
- Manage all your account and bills online
- Available only with a fixed monthly direct debit option
- Other options and discount available such as energyextra 50 which allows for one off repairs to your home gas central heating system as well as plumbing and drains
- Websaver is a variable rate tariff so if British Gas increase their prices so these prices increase – but you still receive the same 6% discount for the duration of the contract
- Some exit penalties apply if you move away from this tariff during the contract period
Overall we like the websaver 11 tariff from British Gas and it has proved very popular with residential customers across the board. If you want fixed prices then this is not for you but if you are on a BG standard tariff then you should seriously consider this because you are guaranteed to save 6% – there are also additional discounts for paying by direct debit if you don’t currently pay your energy bills in this manner.
How do I get websaver 11 for my home ?
You have a few choices. Either visit British Gas websaver page directly and sign up online. You can also go to one of the various price comparison websites just to check if this is the cheapest tariff option for your circumstances, and if it is then simply select this tariff and you’ll be switched onto by British Gas. Switching is easy and BG will undertake all the paperwork and changes on your behalf and you want see your connection being cut off at all.
So if you want to save 6% off your British Gas energy bills then we believe this is a good tariff to choose. Either go directly to the BG website or choose the “home energy prices” button below for more information about websaver 11 and other tariff options that may be suitable for your circumstances.